We are pleased to announce the 6 finalists of RockTech Paris’ next edition dedicated to #CreativeAI startups:
- Lobster (UK): smartest AI-powered image and video platform.
- MXX (UK): Adaptive Music Encoding
- Musiio (Singapore): A.I. for A&R
- Nami Lab (Italy): AI based app to transcribe music and to connect tutors and students
- Vanitail (Sweden): Introducing Autonomous Visuals for your everyday life.
- Muzeek (France): music generation and video synchronization using AI
In partnership with Orange & Reed Smith, RockTech Paris #CreativeAI will spotlight up to 8 startups specialized in Artificial Intelligence applied to the creative industries during one special evening followed by networking over drinks and light food, on June 19th, 2017 (6-10PM) in Paris, at La Gaité Lyrique.
The event will kickstart with an exclusive interview of Francois Pachet, Director of Spotify Creator Technology Research Lab on The Future of Intelligent Music Systems.
The evening will continue with the pitches of the finalists in front of a jury of potential partners and investors:
- Barbara Belvisi, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Hardware Club (France)
- Sophie Goossens, Counsel, Reed Smith (UK)
- Laurence Le Ny, VP Startup, Content/Media/Entertainment Ecosystem, Orange (France)
- Eytan Messika, Venture Catalyst, OneRagtime (France)
- Francois Pachet, Director, Spotify Creator Technology Research Lab (France)
During the deliberation, we’ll welcome an exclusive discussion between Jerome Monceaux, Founder & CEO of Spoon.ai with Laure Kaltenbach, Co-Founder of The CreativeTech, on “Is the Future of Tech emotional?”
A winning startup will be selected after the pitches by the jury. The audience will also select their favorite startup by voting on RockTech Bot. The selected startups will benefit from personalised mentoring with experts and investors of the ecosystem.
This special evening will be followed by networking over drinks and light food.
It’s not too late to grab your ticket! You can register here: http://bit.ly/RockTechParisCreativeAI
See you at La Gaité Lyrique on June 19th!