RockTech Paris announces today the 8 finalists of its next edition dedicated to Tech & Music startups after reviewing 50+ applications, from 16 countries.
The RockTech Paris #Music finalists are:
- Enhancia (France): Enhancia creates the shortest path between musical intention and emotion
- Marble AR (Germany): Marble leverages Augmented Reality to create unique live music experiences
- Mila Learn (France): Music-based rehabilitation tool for learning disorders
- Music Traveler (Austria): Music Traveler connects musicians with suitable rehearsal spaces
- Newzik (France): Digital Solutions for Orchestras and Operas
- Soonvibes (France): The #1 platform for Music and Talent discovery
- Syos (France): SYOS gives musicians a custom sound thanks to 3D printed custom instruments
- Tempow (France): Tempow release Bluetooth potential with Multi-streaming Bluetooth
RockTech Paris is a bimonthly event, in an intimate setting, turning entrepreneurs into Rockstars in front of a curated audience of key players, journalists, experts and investors.
In partnership with Orange & Reed Smith, RockTech Paris #Music will spotlight up to 8 startups specialized in Music & Tech during one special evening followed by networking over drinks and light food, on November 21st, 2018 (6-10PM) at Spaces Réaumur. Startups will pitch for investment, strategic partnerships, mentoring.
Startups pre-selected by RockTech Paris will have 3 minutes to pitch to a jury of experts specially recruited by RockTech’s team.
For this edition, our jury will be composed of:
- Lucie Bassinah, Business Incubation Manager, LINCC-Paris&CO
- Tiago Teixeira Correia, Global Digital Business Development Manager – Innovation, Warner Music Group
- Bruno Crolot, Managing Director France + Benelux, Spotify
- Olivia Hervy, Head of Midemlab, Midem
- Bindi Karia, Innovation Expert & Advisor
- Rodolphe Menegaux, Partner, Alven Capital
The event will also welcome an exclusive interview of Bob Moczydlowsky, Managing Director of Techstars Music, on how to connect artists and fans through technology.
During the deliberation of the jury, we will welcome a discussion between Laurence Le Ny, VP Startup Content Ecosystem at Orange, and Clothilde Chalot, Co-Founder & CEO of NoMadMusic. They will present MEWEM, a dedicated mentoring programme for women entrepreneurs in the music industry.
At the end of the session, the evening’s rockstar will be chosen by the jury and by the public. The selected startups will get personalised mentoring from experts and investors of the ecosystem as well as tickets for next Midem in June 2019, SXSW 2019, as well as for 4YFN Barcelona (25-28 February 2019).
Tickets: 50€ (30€ for students and startups)
Date: 21/11/17, 18h-22h
Website : http://www.rocktech.paris/
Max. capacity: 100.